The Court accepts cash, checks, money orders or Credit Cards.  Checks require a complaint/summons written on the check. A phone number of the signer.  You can also mail your summons to the Municipal Court with a check or money order.  For certain violations, you can pay online by visiting the New Jersey Courts website.